Tuesday, September 20, 2011

there's something in the air...

I wish that I could say that that something is love, camaraderie, happiness, mystery, wonder....love...

It's not. There is literally something in the air. Something that my body hates. Something that causes my eyes to itch, nose to run, and makes me sneeze a good 25 times every five minutes.


Mmmm.

So I guess I'll just say goodbye to breathing for the next week and a half. 

Goodbye breathing. I'll see you when my body decides to cooperate and compromise. 

4 comments:

  1. I can see what's happening
    WHAT?!
    And they don't have a clue
    WHO?!

    ...blah blah blah...

    And with all this romantic atmosphere
    Disaster's/(something your body hates is) in the AIR

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNEEZE-A-SAURUS-REX

    (ummm as i typed that, i sneezed really hard. ouch. karma.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh me too! I'm trying to think of a slightly attractive way to breathe through my mouth but it is not working! Thanks a lot class in the Smith Fieldhouse...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you would have been used to Ute germs by now. You've been living in a Ute home since birth! This is why Provo should really burst that bubble around campus.

    ReplyDelete