Today is a wonderful day. In order to celebrate, drink some butterbeer or pumpkin juice, eat a bag or two of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Bean, and honor The Boy Who Lived.
How well do you know Harry?
1. What is the name of Neville's toad?
2. Without looking, can you recite the first sentence of the first book?
3. What is the name of the goblin who helped Harry in the first and last book?
4. What is the core of Harry's wand?
5. What is the name of the Weasley's owl?
6. Who was Harry's first captain while on the Gryffindor quidditch team?
7. What are the seven horcruxes? (bonus if you say the "8th")
8. What are screaming plants are called?
9. Which Deathly Hallow did Hermione, Ron, and Harry each say would be the best to have?
10. What is the name of Mr. Crouch's house elf?
11. The Defense Against the Dark Arts teaching position is thought to be cursed. Name all the teachers who occupied the position through the Harry Potter series.
12. What is Snape's patronus? Hermione's?
13. What are the nicknames used by the Marauders?
14. Who wrote Hogwarts: A History?
15. What did Harry use to be able to swim underwater during the Triwizard Tournament?
16. What is the cure to the dementor's influence?
17. How did Harry, Ron, and Hermione become friends?
18. What is the title of Gilderoy Lockhart's autobiography?
19. Where was Harry borne?
20. How many times have you read the books?
peace and potter