Friday, July 12, 2013

4 Pics 1 Week...ish



-A lot of funny things happen when you're on a road trip with the Weilers. This one took the cake though. After stopping to get groceries in Pocatello and trying to get everything to fit in the already jammed packed minivan, Caroline and I heard my dad muttering about how he was going to keep the watermelon cool. We heard "Ok, that'll work," and turn to see the watermelon tucked away with one of the bike helmets keeping it safe. I about peed my pants right there in the middle of the parking lot.

-Sometimes my parents can convince us to help with yard work. But sometimes it's at the house in Logan and it's just super muddy and you come away with hobbit feet that way 6 pounds heavier than normal.

-Stupidest, most addicting game. "Llama or Duck?" And a lot harder than you'd think it would be. And all the pictures of the llamas are priceless. We spent a good hour passing the phone between me, my sister, two cousins, and uncle. Family bonding right ther.

-While sitting on the boat with my 8 and 10 year old cousins, I called them babushkas. They absolutely loved that and took every opportunity to do their best imitation of the Russian grandmas. They even got my sister to do the same during our only-girl-cousin-slumber-party. And doesn't Caroline look great?

I've also never gotten better boy advice than from those little girls.


peace and drinks from sonic
you know who you are

rrw





No comments:

Post a Comment