Tuesday, July 23, 2013

british boys


Yesterday night was one of those nights where I really didn't want to be around people. But didn't realize that until I was already among the throngs waiting for their half-off shake at Sonic. ps. always get the coconut cream pie shake. never get any sort of cheesecake shake. I'm just hoping that this aversion to the human race was a short-lived thing because I'm going to be around more than enough people for the next day and a half. And they are probably going to be more eccentric than the kind you find at a Sonic in Provo at 9:30pm.

And because the crush of the week from yesterday is still in full swing, I give you a few more baby-faced, angel-voiced boys as the Tuesday Tunes. Plus they're British so that's just a double bonus.


You know who else is British? Nicholas Hoult. My best friend sent me this yesterday with the caption "I'm crushed." Truer words were never typed.


Everybody is so focused on the fact that J-Law is in love again. I'm just focused on the fact that my dreams have basically been ruined. I should probably go somewhere I can forget my problems and just live in the moment, huh? Vegas? Ok. Done.

peace and slot machines

rrw





2 comments:

  1. I love this post and am glad that you find us more eccentric than the average Sonic-goer. I hope being with us eased the disappointment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amandamo. The disappointment was not only eased but almost completely removed! I already miss Vegas. Let's go again.

    ReplyDelete