Sunday, January 1, 2012

1,2,3, BREAK

Before I get into this post, it has been brought to my attention that my last post title didn't make sense to people. I apologize. The "Aye Aye" part of the title was a play on words because the creature I was about to turn into is an aye aye. Got it? Ok...

Well the time has come for me to wash all my laundry, eat my last home cooked meal, tease my little sister for one last time, get beat up by my little sister one last time, stuff everything in Sneaky Jason (the car I drive) and head back to Provo. It's been a wonderful 2 weeks full of relaxation and chocolate covered everything. Here are some highlights.

  • Starting the break off by celebrating my 20th birthday with cake (yum) from my friends and peanut chicken (yumyum) from my mom. Not to mention awesome gifts from my family including a skydiving trip (my dad is cool)
  • Assisting my mom in her endeavors of hosting 7 dinner parties (yay for fine china and silver cutlery).
  • Visiting the newly opened H&M at Fashion Place Mall with my forever friend Lindsay
  • Being introduced to the Club Panini from Corner Bakery
  • Having another forever friend, Tracie, visit on my birthday to hear Elder Scott speak at my sacrament meeting
  • Getting my hair cut (is was desperately needed)
  • Attending a cabin party with my dear friend Davey. Seeing people after 2 years is a little weird...
  • Supporting my little sister at her high school jazz band concert. Seeing my picture hanging on the wall of that building was also...weird
  • Writing a lot of letters and missing a lot of people
  • A visit from forever friend and roommate Amber. She's the coolest.
  • Keeping in touch with my favorite people via groupme
  • Taking a trip to Logan with the Frost family. It's a crazy party with them. One word: Bohnanza
  • Laughing and bonding with my little sister
  • Hiking with my family
  • Thai food on New Years Eve
  • Birthday lunches, memory recollection, and future talking with Catherine (yet another forever friend)
  • My family all attempting to find me a boyfriend (thanks guys but I think I'm a little young for eharmony)
  • Acting as tour guide to strangers in our newly remodeled home. Come on by, I can show you through
It's been spectacular time, but I'm now ready to make my move back to Provo. It's a little weird, this situation and time of life. All my friends from school live out of state, and all my friends from high school live out of country. I live in Provo, but also live in Salt Lake. I've moved out, but still have things at my parents house. Ah, the wonders of the limbo stage. 

Oh well. Provo, I'm coming back.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE club panini. I get it w/ the loaded baked potatoe soup. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lots of forever friends. That's because you're cool. Forever. FORRREEEVVVERRRR.

    ReplyDelete