Monday, September 10, 2012

chill out rach



i left my apartment in a huff this evening.

yep. a huff. like, "i'll huff and i'll puff and i'll go all cray cray on all you all."

it wasn't pretty. here's why.

i was stressed. i felt like everything that had to be done was my responsibility and i didn't want to have that responsibility. i didn't want to be on hold, listening to that worse-than-elevator-music music, with the people who are supposed to be fixing our internet but seem to know about the same as me as to how to do it. 
nothing. 
they seem to know nothing.

and then i was frustrated with myself for getting so frustrated and then our couches look like a carpet bag that's been run over by a cattle truck and then i realized i had homework to do and then i was frustrated that i had to go back to campus to do it because my internet was broken and then it was raining and my hair was huge and then there wasn't a letter for me but only a utilities bill and then i was frustrated for eating so many cookies and frustrated that i couldn't eat any more cookies.

so i left in a huff with a "sorry i'm crazy, i'll be better tonight," thrown out to my roommates.

and i came here. and i didn't want to read.

so i looked at pictures from when i wasn't frustrated.
and i listened to music that makes me calm.
*jonsi *blind pilot *coldplay

but not gotye because that makes me stressed.

and now i feel a little more relaxed. and i'll get my reading done and then go home and sleep.

for now, here are some pictures from when i wasn't stressed.




things to be grateful for today:
*i woke up early enough to get to work on time even though i had turned my alarm clock off in my sleep
*a professor gave us root beer floats at work
*EMAIL FROM MY FAVORITE PERSON (holla atcha russia)(praying for you)(miss you)
*getting invited to an elite texting group
*got 100 on a surprise quiz in class
*sandals
*compliment on my outfit (surprising because i got dressed in the dark today. for reals)
*sandwiches for lunch and for dinner (i love a good sammich)
*umbrellas
*compliment from stranger on my hair (even more surprising than the outfit one. see above)
*talking to my brother, even for a little bit (see his crazy cool blog here)
*the fact that i just found the leftover ice cream from the root beer floats...




2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this post. Also, you take beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa! I know its so long since you posted that but really, thank you. I love looking/reading your blog. Hope you're doing well!

      Delete