Thursday, November 15, 2012

psych...



but, not the tv show. sorry.

this is a big, huge psych on the fact that i said i was growing my bangs out last post.
and because i have nothing better to post about, i'm posting about my continuation of bangs.

i was going strong on my 3rd day of operation grow-out-the-bangs.
it was nice to not have to do anything with my hair.
literally. i washed and that's it.

but then i started looking through pictures i took from this last weekend in which 6 of my dearest people went with me to citycreek. 
and i decided i liked my bangs.

so. they're staying.
cool beans.

on a topic of more interest, citycreek was awesome.
almost as awesome as all of these chicas.





notes:
-get the free sample of chocolate from godiva.
-bring a water bottle. none of the food court places give water with meals.
#irefusetopayforwater
#ratherdrinkfromafaucetinthebathroom
-set aside at least 3 hours.
-bring a camera for those who aren't interested in shopping.
then they can take pictures like this while you dash in and out of stores.




-don't go to anthropolgie. just...why torment yourself?
-take 4.8 seconds to notice the light fixtures.
so i'm in an interior design class. sue me.
-stick your hand in the soap demonstration way too soon so your hand turns orange.
you get to use the $13 bar of soap to clean it off.
-get to tiffany's before it closes.




-go with people you love.








2 comments:

  1. I like the bangs. . . I have to say, I'm glad you are keeping them :)

    ReplyDelete