Monday, December 3, 2012

from friday to now





i ate cafe rio this weekend.
#porkforever!
i ate wendy's this weekend.
how many items can you get from the dollar menu and still have it be less than a combo meal? answer: 5(ish).
i rocked my test.
thank you little words on the results screen. it was so nice to see you. come again?
i slept in a basement.
#don'thavetoaskmymomforpermissiontohaveasleepover
i burnt a cheese quesadilla.
no comment.
and yet i was still invited to be in a dinner group?
bless you friend.
i scrubbed the microwave.
it's dirty again.
i'm not in nyc even though my dad invited me to go with him.
is education really a blessing? curse you finals.
i got a bloody nose in the middle of a conversation with the coolest guy ever right in the middle of smiths.
and i wonder why i'm single?
i indexed
be proud of me elder scott. please?
i enjoyed watching the first presidency christmas devotional with my freshman roommies.
love them. it was good.






such a sad little quesadilla. 
did i still try to eat it?
what do you think?





picture my dad sent me from his meeting in nyc.
it is of the reflecting ponds where the world trade center was.
little bit surreal.







i don't ever say anything about my weekdays because all i do is this.
end of semester joy.







peace and pork
rrw

No comments:

Post a Comment