Friday, January 23, 2015

low expectations


I've been waiting for something really extraordinary to happen to me so that I could write about it and glory in my life. I was trying to keep my expectations realistic. You know, skiing under the silence of the Northern Lights with a pack of wild wolves running by my side through the dark pines, or being bitten by a snake and having my legs amputated but turning my misfortune into opportunity through paralympic participation. I was waiting for something simple.

Instead, my expectations were completely blown away. I commented on a picture on Instagram and won a $25 gift card to a local restaurant. The last time I won anything I think it was in 4th grade and I got a piece of paper that said I was a good speller. there so nise. 



So that's my life. Aren't you glad you stopped by for an update? Now you better chum up to me so I'll take you to dinner. Except for not really because I'm pretty sure I'm already taking someone else because I'm dating him and that seems like the right thing to do yeah?

See you next month.

peace and prize winners
rrw





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're right. I did. And I still want you to come. I can get one of your meals.

      Delete