Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Slumber Party!

On Friday night the occupants of 2312 did something really fun. Let me paint the picture....

3 mattresses in the kitchen.
6 girls vying for a place to sleep.
3 of the girls in footie pajamas.
1 small Christmas tree lit up in the corner.
5 strands of colored Christmas lights twinking from the window.
Dozens of paper snowflakes dangling from the ceiling.
6 fortune tellings.
1 attempt of murder (Ariel didn't like my singing).
1 bedtime story told by Amanda in which a princess named Catherine, whose friends were paid to spend time with her, makes friends with a peasant girl named Rachel from the edge of Pauperville. They are almost eaten by the witch Amanda but are saved by lovely girls named Ariel, Bridget, and Kate. They all get married (to whom I cannot say) and live happily ever after.

That story basically sums up our apartment.






How did I get so lucky with my roommates?


From left to right: Amanda, Ariel, Catherine, me, Bridget, Kate





No comments:

Post a Comment