Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In the past month I have...

  • Taken a road trip to Salt Lake to do baptisms with very good friends.
  • Completed my first semester of college
  • Survived finals week at BYU
  • Received an early Birthday gift from my roommates. I LOVE ANASTASIA
  • Turned 19 (on December 18th)
  • Spent a weekend in Logan with my wonderful Frost family
  • Reunited with old friends
  • Read books because I wanted to, not because I had to
  • Gave my sister the same scarf that I had recently received (oh hey Rebecca)
  • Received too many wonderful gifts
  • Spent an entire day with extended family on both sides
  • Attempted to play "Sleigh Ride" with a very talented aunt
  • Said goodbye to a close friend who is doing great things while serving the Lord
  • Played racquetball with my brother Spencer and my Dad. (I admit defeat)
  • Watched "Legend of the Guardians, Owls of Gahoole," "Despicable Me," and "Inception" with my family. (The listing goes from worst to best)
  • Aided my little sister Caroline in her recovery from wisdom teeth removal
  • Laughed and my little sister Caroline during her recovery from wisdom teeth removal
  • Teased my little sister Caroline about her recovery from wisdom teeth removal
  • Gone snowshoeing with my family on New Years Eve
  • Said goodbye to my family and have returned to Provo
  • Started up my second semester at BYU


This is also the scarf I had just bought for my sister. To my surprise and happiness, my roommate gave it to me the day after I purchased Rebecca's.


Catherine, Gil, Ariel, Kate, Rachel. Temple Square lights are always a delight.

Home again, home again, jiggety jig.


3 comments: