Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm excited for plans

It's Friday. That fact always seems to be able to boost everyone's spirit. I know it's made me happy.

It's a three day weekend. That fact also seems to make people happy. Myself included. This weekend I plan on having a sleepover in the kitchen with my roommates while watching a scary movie. I plan on going to my little sisters race on Saturday. I plan on going to dinner with my family after Caroline's race. I plan on going to church and learning of Christ and feeling happy. I plan on going to dinner with some friends from my building Sunday afternoon. I then plan on driving up to Logan to spend some more time with my family. I plan on going skiing at the Beav with my family on Monday. Then I will drive back down to Provo and enjoy the company of the great people down here. I also plan on getting homework done in there somewhere.

I'm excited for plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment