Friday, January 21, 2011

This Morning

So this morning...
I left for class a little late. The walk from my place to the JFSB is about 10 minutes at a leisurely pace. I like leisurely.
My class started at 9:30am.
I left at 9:26am.
Not ten minutes.
I had a paper due at 9:30am. As class begins you turn in your paper. Not a minute later. Thus, I HURRIED. I ran down the street, made the crosswalk by cutting across the grass, went barreling past the MOA, and awkwardly jogged past the library. I got to class at 9:29:31. My paper was on time.

Through this experience I gained some knowledge.

  • Running in flat shoes makes a lot of noise as they slap against the pavement
  • Running with a backpack full of books is not fun and makes you look like a geek
  • I already am a geek so that's cool 

Anyway, I got my exercise for the week so that's one thing off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment