Friday, February 24, 2012

lollipop? not quite.

Here I am, sitting at a desk, inside, looking at a computer instead of being outside, with friends, enjoying the pleasant weather that has happened upon us this fine February day.

Waboo.

But don't worry about me. I have things to keep me entertained. Things like a vegetable tray, jumbo size Smarties, a co-worker wearing a Hawaiian shirt and listening to country music (his name is Nathan and he feels honored to be mentioned on my blog), and my journal, which is in desperate need of a catch up entry.

I've already had fun here. Nathan and I licked and sealed 45 envelopes, much to the dismay of our taste buds and now deceased brain cells. Remember that Seinfeld episode where George's fiance dies because she licked too many envelopes?

I hope that's not what happens to us.


Oh. This is may be one of my new favorite songs.




Yep. I have a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment