Wednesday, March 14, 2012

copy that...


I'm sorry that I don't have pictures of children or foreign lands to showcase on my blog. 

But here. 


Practically the same, right?

Now that your thirst for hipster photos has been quenched, I'll share my experience of the day.





COPY JOB.

It was such a ginormous job the picture can't even display it correctly.


Yep. That's the copy job I just completed. 
Instructions:
Remove staples from each copy
Make three copies of said copy
Re-staple copies
Put in binding clips
Carry stack of papers weighing more than I did when I was 8 back to professors office

Tips:
Don't trip while walking down the hall.


Boom. It's done. 



Now to nurse my 6 paper cuts.
Note to self: hand sanitizer is a no-go on tiny cuts on hands.



No comments:

Post a Comment