Wednesday, March 28, 2012

FDA approved

Sometimes life is hard. Sometimes things happen unexpectedly. Sometimes finals are in a week and a half and you can't remember anything from the beginning of the semester.

But that's only sometimes. 

The reality of it is that there are always wonderful and hilarious friends/coworkers/bosses.
There is always a supportive, loving, understanding and funny family.
The sun is always shining, especially during this wonderful time of year.
I am always learning new things. Whether it be from class, experience, or wisdom of others.
My body is always hurting, in a satisfying way, because I am training for awesome events (1) (2) (3)
There are always emails and letters coming to me from around the world.
I always have the opportunity to make a little money at a good job.
There are always chance run ins on campus.
There are also always planned run ins on campus. 
General Conference is always in April.

Sometimes you have to learn things and sometimes learning hurts your brain. But the good news is that there is always Ibuprofen in the form tender mercies. 

Now, that's a drug I approve of. 



No comments:

Post a Comment