Wednesday, May 2, 2012

a list of things that make my life better


  • Spotify
  • snail mail and emails from around the world
  • Coldplay. Always Coldplay
  • Downton Abbey
  • coworkers
  • BYU track invitationals (let's go Caroline!)
  • sister and brother-in-law living up the street
  • roommates that make me smile in the morning (a difficult thing to do)
  • excellent hiking weather
  • a cute blue dress from Banana Republic
  • bike trails
  • new biking shorts from my dad. he is the coolest.
  • a clean kitchen
  • cute color on my nails
  • vacations
  • making money
  • no homework
  • meeting new people
  • the arrival of a special gift I bought for myself. That's fun to do sometimes



6 comments:

  1. I love Downton Abbey! hahaha. You also make me smile in the mornings :) And can I please go to Zion's national park with you and go on this hike and that hike? Pleeeeease? That would be marvelous. Seriously, I've been dying to go! That or Arches. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to watch Downton Abbey! Everyone keeps telling me how good it is! And Seaside is so pretty! I love it there and the beaches are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikki! Have you been to Seaside? If so I need to talk to you because I am beyond excited to go.

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, your trips sound amazing! I love glacier! You're going to have a blast this summer! ...jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rach! I have been, we went and visited my sister in Alabama and took a day trip to seaside! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your article.I do always look over your website for new articles.I am recently working on an app how to install spotify premium mod apk thats going awesome and special thanks to you :)

    ReplyDelete