Wednesday, May 16, 2012

millcreek in may


this is why i love weekends.
and family.
and friends.


birthday bonfires




 homecomings and happiness
these are my favorite twins
and i only really know 50% of the set


photos from Brit




canyon with catherine






food and family
especially mi madre



i gave her this hat for our beach bumming next week
i'll make a diva out of her yet, eh wendy?



i love my mom. and her fun hobbies.
looking forward to the Canyon Rim Academy Russian Art Festival this friday!
yep. my mom is in charge of that.

ps. our chicken count is up to 9

4 comments:

  1. loved this post. also loved the ps. hahaaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh indeed! Great hat! I totally want one of those.

    What's with the chickens? I'll have to get the scoop on that when I see you all next month -- looking so forward to that.

    Where are you vacationing? Looks heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Rachel. This is kind of random, but I was just looking through your blog and couldn't help but notice... you take amazing pictures! They're simple, but they are really nice. You have a creative eye, too. I just love looking at your pictures! :) Anyways, just wanted to tell you.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bridget! oh my, thank you. that means a lot coming from you, the artist. :) seriously, thanks. it was so good seeing you this week too! i vote such occurrences happen as often as possible.

      Delete