Saturday, June 16, 2012

a few letters from the week



dear cafe rio,

thank you for the pork salad with black beans. it boosted my iron level just enough to successfully donate blood.


dear mountain star blood services,

thank you for allowing me to donate blood and for informing me that my blood can go to anyone, anywhere, at anytime. that made me happy.

ps. the fishy snacks were great


dear boy flirting with me at the snack table,

why you no ask for my number?


dear mr. mayor,

why is every street in provo under construction right now? no me gusta.


dear rachel,

it's about time you learned how the airport pick-up works. your last adventure there wasn't completely successful.


dear family,

it was great seeing you. mom, you hosted an excellent party. i'll see you again tomorrow!




3 comments:

  1. he's gotta make Provo better!!!! just kidding, I don't know if he has any power over that..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my....sarah jane! i didn't even think about the fact that mr. mayor is your father. immasorry. he is indeed making provo better. i wouldn't be staying here otherwise. :) oh gosh....

      Delete
  2. haha i thought it was hilarious! really though

    ReplyDelete