Thursday, June 21, 2012

time to accept it



ok guys.
it's time for me to officially accept a fact that i've been ignoring for a few years now.

i hate cooking.

i hate it. i think it's pointless.
i mean, to me, putting so much effort into something that's ultimately just going to be flushed away is lame.

(somewhere above my future children are reconsidering)

i'm sorry.

believe me, i tried.
i even have a pinterest board labeled "Someday I'll Cook" filled with what really are probably very good recipes.

sad news though. i'll never know how they really are.

so, all of you who are good at cooking, who enjoy cooking, please continue.

the world needs you
i need you

my future family needs you.

alright. rant over. carry on with your domestic lives.

i'll just be here with my box of cereal.




3 comments:

  1. Amen sister (cousin) friend. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i understand why you also hate grocery shopping.
    i'll come take care of your childrens' nutrition.
    as soon as i learn how to cook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my dear batman. everything is clear to you now.

      as for the children...bean crisps will do.

      Delete