Tuesday, June 17, 2014

maine monday


Remember that one time my family went to Glacier National Park and I posted photos from it for the next year? No? Ok, well here's one to remind you of that phase of my life. you're welcome.


Oh Glacier, your hold is still so strong.
Also, bangs. sheesh.

Anyway, I give the example of Glacier because I feel like a similar occurrence is about to...occur. I went on vacation and, true to character, took more photos than I know what to do with. But because I'm also a crazy I've formed an emotional attachment to each one of them and can't imagine not posting them all. don't worry. i won't post them all. probably. I think I have a problem with believing that inanimate objects have personalities and feelings and brains. This tendency is usually only present in young children, but here I am, at 22 years, almost crying at the thought of parting with the vehicle known as Sneaky Jason Bourne. ok. he does have a personality and is my best friend and oh my gosh i need help because my best friend has tires instead of legs.

Each day in Maine was full of beautiful things i mean, we were there so....hehheh. meh.  Here's our Monday in Portland and Acadia National Park.


Portland Head Light
Cape Elizabeth







Portland's Downtown District





 Sand Beach
Acadia National Park










 Jordan's Pond
Acadia National Park









Cadillac Mountain, Acadia National Park






More to come because biking, selfies, pop overs, hiking, and sea kayaking. But for now there's a basket full of laundry that feels bad because I haven't given it any attention in days.

peace and anthropomorphizing 

rrw





No comments:

Post a Comment