Monday, April 9, 2018

31


Cons of pregnancy:
-feeling like a reenactment of the Karate Kid is happening inside me each night just as I am trying to go to bed, or at any given time of day really
-not being able to sleep on my back
-limited wardrobe options however, pants with elastic bands that go up to your chest are scarily comfortable. like, i might wear them even when i'm no longer pregnant

Pros of pregnancy:
-being able to ask Harry to get my water bottle for me from across the room and not being accused of extreme laziness
-little baby pants that a human will actually fit into
-discovering that I have a freckle in my belly button I never knew about
-being the best, most perfect mom in the world because I am literally giving him everything he needs 100% of the time which will never occur again in his life
-getting double takes at the gym like all the pretty girls in movies do





In other very important news I got a haircut last week and, what with my extreme emotional state, was despaired at it's results insert eye roll here. After two years of patiently waiting to get some length, what I thought was going to be a quick trim ended up being a 5 inch cut. Sure, you can say that it's just hair and it'll grow back, but keep in mind I am about 2 months away from postpartum hair loss. bring on the baldness

Fortunately, it's really not as bad as I keep imaging it to be. In fact, Harry didn't even notice a difference until I asked him about it two days later. i love it when we fit into stereotypes

peace and packing
we're moving! yayayaayayya

rrww





No comments:

Post a Comment