Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why Worry?

I have recently chosen to displace myself from the comfort of my Salt Lake home in order to relocate to the honorable city of Provo. By choosing to do so I have placed myself in a position that can, and often does, cause me to worry. I worry whether or not the bathroom will ever be clean or if I'm being too loud for my roommate. I worry that I'll get lost in the library or burn down the building I work in. I worry that I might not taste a vegetable for the next 8 months. I worry that the apartment I live in now will soon be overrun with hair and no matter how many times I attempt to remove it it will continue to accumulate. I worry that if I drive the car there will no longer be a space for it on my return. I worry that the pranks I have pulled on others will come back around-hence I worry that my food is not safe to eat.

With so many situations to worry about, I decided to take after a few of my heroes. You may recognize them from a beloved movie.Timon and Pumbaa, I owe you so much.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! A new blog!

    Caroline will check it. So will Grandma Jean. And Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will too. So in the picture, which one are you?

    ReplyDelete