Friday, February 18, 2011

23 and counting...

Happy Birthday to my older sister Rebecca Burningham!

Here are 23 things I love about you:
  1. You let me come to your home
  2. You like bright colors
  3. You got me my job
  4. You trained me well in my job
  5. You learned how to bake for someone with celiac disease
  6. You always would watch Caroline and me when Mom and Dad were gone
  7. You care about what's going on in my life
  8. You watch movies with me (Iron Man 2 and Oceans)
  9. You let me take your phone upgrade when I sat on mine and broke it
  10. You memorized The Family: A Proclamation to the World
  11. You served children in the Dominican Republic
  12. You love sparkling cider (don't you?)
  13. You sent me postcards made of pictures of us
  14. You are organized
  15. You let me borrow your clothes
  16. You let me have a great brother-in-law
  17. You can easily make conversation with people
  18. You fulfill and magnify your calling
  19. You have cool feet and nice calve muscles, or your gastrocnemius and soleus muscles
  20. You laugh at funny memories which makes everyone else laugh too
  21. You make fun of me when I sleep in
  22. You have a dash of green in one of your eyes
  23. You are my sister







Happy Birthday Rebecca! Hope you enjoyed spending it in high school. Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the birthday post! You picked some really classic pictures to document my life. I love the rafting one. I wish I could think of 19 things that I liked about you. HAH! JK. I already did, in like 19 seconds.

    Chow mein.

    ReplyDelete