Monday, February 28, 2011

I tasted the rainbow. It made me gag.

It was a quiet, peaceful Monday night. The roommates had all left and I had the apartment to myself for a few minutes. I sat out in the kitchen, pondering the purpose of life, when I heard a key in the back door. My roommates walked in along with two other friends, Kent and Kevin. I welcomed them home, inquiring after their outing. They responded in a positive manner, and then places two bags of these on the table...



20 minutes later, all of these bite sized candies were gone. They were consumed during a horrible game that I will not tell you about due to its graphic nature. No person should know about this game. I am trying to forget but my stomach will not let me. Nor will my gums and teeth ever forgive me.

Beware of the Rainbow.

1 comment:

  1. I must agree with you, Rachel. I thought that tasting a rainbow would be a life-changing experience.. and it was, for the worse. Thank you for not going into details and reminding me of that awful experience, and for not describing exactly what it is you do in that "game". No one should ever have to experience that if they can avoid it :)

    More!

    ReplyDelete