Friday, July 15, 2011

You probably aren't as cool as him

Today is my brother-in-law's birthday. He's probably my favorite brother-in-law and here are 23 reasons why.

  1. You get along so well with our family
  2. You gave Caroline a sweet Lego watch when that was her obsession
  3. You helped my mom, Caroline, and me move a truck full of sand (even before you married Rebecca)
  4. You put up with me when I was a crazy junior high student and annoying little sister
  5. You have been dubbed Scrat from Ice Age
  6. You help me with my computer (and my entire family with their computer)
  7. You got those tapes ready for my mom for the spook alley she put on (pre-mission project)
  8. You built a rocket launcher out of an Altoids can
  9. You let Caroline and me launch rockets with you sometimes
  10. You came to cheer at my half marathon
  11. You laugh at the stupid videos I make you and Rebecca watch
  12. You offer me rides home when it's raining
  13. You drew that awesome picture of me as a Russian
  14. You let me watch movies with you guys
  15. You make fun of me playing games at work
  16. You don't make a big deal about Celiac stuff (I would)
  17. You served diligently on your mission
  18. You're up for trying new activities with our family
  19. You are the master at board/card games
  20. You talk to me at work
  21. You married Rebecca
  22. You treat Rebecca so well
  23. You are my brother-in-law
By Wes




Happy Birthday Wes! I'm very glad for your addition to our family and hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment