Thursday, February 20, 2014

bryce is nice.


Today my family had a dinner to celebrate the birth of my older sister. The dinner was held up in Salt Lake and all were in attendance. Minus one middle child. Why wasn't I there? Because school has taken over almost all aspects of my life and drained me of all creativity. I'm about as creative as...well...I can't even think of anything. Which proves my point exactly.

I was sad I couldn't make it to dinner because whatever it was they were having was probably better than my bowl of oatmeal.

#jklolhags oatmeal is the best.

If you haven't gathered there is no point to my rambling. Oh wait, there is. I missed my family gathering today but hey, it'll be ok. (status: poet) I'll just remember how great that three day weekend (that I'm still trying to get back from mentally) was. Because southern Utah will always win.


Caroline threw a snowball through this hole and earned $100 by doing so.
The offer was revoked as soon as the feat was accomplished.

I turned the corner and was greeted by this ^^^.


dalips

I think Caroline's trying to move her hips.
I'll have to teach her a few things.
#zumbaforlife



Off season hiking comes with pros and cons.
This ^^^ was a pro.



Me: "Laugh"
Caroline: (insert hyena noises)





She actually did miss me. I knew it.





"sitting-on-top-of-the-hoodoo selfie"

Hops so mad I should probably just be...
less white.






Masters of the off season.


Stay tuned for videos from the trip. Aka "Weiler Olympics."
peace and 79 cent corndogs from Arctic Circle
rrw





1 comment:

  1. these pictures OMG! this post seriously makes me itchy for an adventure! especially sense winter is my least favorite season and I try to hibernate aka (Netflix everyday) hahha love your blog!! <3

    Lexie
    mrmrsward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete