Wednesday, May 16, 2018

36


Does being pregnant make you more clumsy? Or are you just more aware of your clumsiness? Because while it was easy to pick up a dropped hair elastic 9 months ago, it is now a feat of strength and acrobatics that leaves me out of breath and my heart racing. And it seems that gravity has increased its strength around me lately maybe it's matthew mcconaughey communicating to me from the future. I've dropped the clock, knives, adapter plugs, mascara, clothes, vitamins, vitamin bottles, vitamin bottle caps, keys, pens, pads, clippers and have missed the garbage can about 87% of the time I try to throw something in there. Each time the ground seems further and further away, and I have resolved to never take the ability to bend for granted again.

So for those of you who are not pregnant, go do some yoga just because you can.

I think the most enjoyable part of this stage is seeing how excited and prepped Harry is getting. I usually try to not be too cheesy when I can help it, but it's warmed my already very warm because i'm basically carrying a little space heater in my belly all the time soul to hear him plan out the most efficient way to the hospital for each time of day. I try to remind him that I will most likely be in labor for hours, if not days, and that we will have plenty of time to get there. He knows, however, that I will not be as calm and rational when it is actually happening. His preparations are extremely valid.

Meanwhile I fuss over whether a eucalyptus or lavender wreath would smell better and help rid our apartment of cardboard odors. It's just priorities really.

Also, does anyone want to teach me/learn how to make a wreath with me?


Harry learning the important lullabies. Strangely they are all by The National. The little guy is going to have good taste in music. 

peace and 13.1
he's officially signed up for a half! i'll be eating a donut at the finish line. 

rrww





No comments:

Post a Comment