Wednesday, May 9, 2018

35


This week I saw my belly button in my shadow, got heartburn from eating Sweet Heat Skittles, officially pulled all my sandals out of storage, and moved apartments. I probably read most definitely have lifted things I shouldn't lift...like pillows...because I can't lift my arms without my back seizing up.

This week we also woke up to birds chirping out our window, enjoyed a nice breeze winding it's way through our apartment, had a rooftop rendezvous with friends, ate homemade Cafe Rio courtesy of other friends, had our car insurance premium go down significantly by moving out of our sketchy neighborhood, and I discovered that one of my non-maternity dresses could still work with my maternity body. score. unless i unknowingly bought and wore a maternity dress all through college. which would really just be another score.




The second picture looks like I legitimately just have a basketball under my dress. Also thank you to our dear friend for taking the only pictures we have so far while being pregnant.


We've taken a few hits lately, and it's getting a little harder to hoist ourselves back up each time. Nevertheless, we persist and conquer, mostly thanks to good people in our lives. bless you bless you bless you all.

peace and suburb life
rrww





No comments:

Post a Comment