Tuesday, May 29, 2018

38


My due date is exactly 2 weeks from today, and the major accomplishment of the week is I officially passed Harry in weight, even after he had eaten a serving of cheese curds, fries, and a burger with pulled pork and 3 onion rings on it. The thing was basically the same size as our baby.


We know that I have 2 pounds on Harry because he likes visiting the OBGYN probably more than I do, and decided to take advantage of the scale in the room right after me. He also likes to browse the magazines placed around the office, supposedly "looking for crosswords to do." 

But really he was checking out the diaper bags.




We got new rugs, and I managed to kind of clip my toenails, which is more exciting for me than it should be.


I have been very fortunate for a completely normal pregnancy. There has not been one time that the doctors said they were worried or concerned - even after we got in a car wreck. This little guy is a trooper, but I am ready for him to troop on out of me. If you know of any natural ways to encourage this, send them along. My sister in law climbed peaks at this point in her pregnancy. I'm hoping there's a certain type of chocolate I can eat that'll do the trick instead. 

peace and heat waves
a month and a half ago we were in a blizzard. this weekend we rivaled phoenix with our high temperatures. what is this place, and why did people ever settle here.

rrww





No comments:

Post a Comment