Saturday, November 5, 2022

still in this


It's been busy and I missed a day but I'm taking it in stride and persevering. 



I was able to get rid of a rubber chicken because I mean it's a RUBBER CHICKEN a kids bowling set that actually sounds like a bowling alley because that's all a parent needs, an old art project, three random infant toys that never really did the job, a tiny dented magnetic drawing board, a dollar store fishing game missing more than half the pieces, a knock off nerf gun that worked surprisingly well but doesn't get play time, a crystal that was grown at home, and a tiny plastic pumpkin. 


Tonight I threw away two old cans of Dermoplast if you know you know and a single, random nursing pad. Not pictured is the 3 inch pile of owner's manuals that have not been opened in 2 years and exist on the internet anyway. Here is your permission to throw them away. IT IS FREEING. 

peace and daylight savings

head count to date: 48

rrww






No comments:

Post a Comment