Thursday, May 26, 2011

Is this murder?

I love sandals. I enjoy being able to protect my feet and at the same time have that joyous feeling of freedom that can really only be experienced while going barefoot. I love the sandals that are durable, that you could go hiking in but then turn around and wear them to the lake or pool. Especially in this recent weather, I love being able to get my feet wet and have the comfort of knowing that the sandals can handle it and that they'll be dry in 5 minutes. I love sandals because they easily accomodate my big Big Toe. I don't have to worry about the toe being pressed up against the front of my shoe. Man, that's a relief.

Haha, too much information? Sorry.


I LOVE SANDALS AND I WEAR THEM TILL THEY'RE DEAD.




R.I.P


Honestly, I would have kept wearing these but I have a loving mother who surprised me with these beauties this weekend when I went home. Oh, aren't they just adorable?




Thank you mom! I love you even more than I love sandals.

1 comment:

  1. New sandals?! but I've know those ones the whole time I've known you. This may take some getting used to :) I do like your knew ones, though, and now you're not sandal-less.

    MORE

    ReplyDelete