Monday, October 8, 2012

breaking news



psych. 
this post is simply an update. not breaking news. but the title got you here, didn't it?
i have no pictures. i have no news.
i know one of you that has already stopped reading. 
eventually there will be news. 
but i'm waiting for everything to be solidified before i declare it to the world.

so...stay posted?
anyway. back to the update.


last week i:
*watched the presidential debate. most entertaining thing since japanese game shows
*used a groupon, almost got jipped, and then saved my money
*fixed the internet in my apartment
*sent A LOT of postcards
*got locked out of my apartment 
**failed at breaking back in 
***sat on the steps for an hour and half
*went to logan. sat in the middle of the front seat of our truck with my parents like a little kid
*watched bernie
*tried to convert my family to dry shampoo. failed. they now think i'm an unhygienic hobo.
*made breakfast
*took down a fence
*played games and consequently made a fool of myself. wits and wagers: the quickest and most efficient way to reveal your ignorance
*listened to conference on a radio from my dad's high school days. awesome blossom.
*loved the logan canyon
*went on a pony and cart ride with my mom to the logan city fair grounds. i tell you what. that pony is lovable. 







ok. i lied. i had a picture.
it's an oldie. but a goodie.

peace and blessings.






No comments:

Post a Comment