Monday, January 13, 2014

for pity's sake


I have no idea what I'm going to say in this post but I've just spent 8 hours in the basement of the SWKT. There. That's what I wanted to say and wow that wasn't very difficult to get out was it? I guess I'm better at asking for pity than I thought I was. And here I've been, thinking I've had a small amount of pride. It's about time I stopped fooling myself. So here goes.

Pity me. Please. Pity me. When you run into me on campus, hug me. If you see me staring blankly at the Cool Whip section in the store, take my hand and guide me to a better place. If I'm laying face down on the floor somewhere, just leave me there. I'm probably better off. If I show up to a social gathering looking like a hobo and muttering STATA commands under my breath then I actually won't blame you for keeping a wide distance because that's really something that I'm hoping doesn't happen.

So. Like I said, I am now accepting pity (preferably in the form of ski passes) for what will be the worst and yet greatest semester of my college experience.
Cuz dang I've met some cool people.
But dang education is hard.

And now I have a question for you. If it is winter and you live in Utah and do not go see the ice castles in Midway, then is it really winter?
Either way, pictures.
Because family.




 typical spencer






such a great capture, if i do say so myself.
and i do.

Well cool. (literally...heh heh heh ah yikes)
peace and stats

rrw





No comments:

Post a Comment