Monday, January 6, 2014

idaho, provo, and cookies


Welp. I'm back in Provo. It's only been about 8 months since I've done school so like, no worries about that. Yesterday I attended what a fellow ward member and neighbor termed "Runway Sunday," which is the Sunday of first impressions. The rule is that you must look your best in order to attract those of the opposite gender, thus opening yourself up to dating opportunities for the remainder of the semester. It's a defining event with consequences that have the potential to influence your eternity, thus making it the most important day of the semester.

And I forgot to shower.

So we'll just put a big old "awesome blossom" stamp on that and start brainstorming things I'm going to do in the next 3 months other than date. I'm thinking African dancing because can you picture anything better than a Weiler trying to do that? Me either.

That's about all I have to say, so here are some pictures from the spontaneous Idaho tour my dad and I did last week. Oh, and one video because I mean...cookies.












And that's that. Eat some cookies. Or bring them to me. :)

peace and pepperidge farm
rrw





2 comments:

  1. okay SERIOUSLY! You drove right by my house. I live three miles from paris tabernacle. We probably passed each other on the street and didn't even know it. Good thing we're both in provo nowwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that church was in Paris! A trip to Idaho is always a good thing

    ReplyDelete