Wednesday, January 1, 2014

heels


Ohmygosh New Years was a blast. I have bruises on my feet because I decided to be brave and try heels at an all night dance party. But oh hey, let's give 500 life points to me because despite my footwear I didn't fall or roll my ankle once. While dancing. This is a big deal.

Also,  my little sister is having a party tonight with her friends. I swear, she has more friends in this house than I ever did in all of junior high and high school combined. But you know who I did and still do have?

My best friend.
Shoot dang did we have a riot on New Years.







It's amazing what determination, self timer, and a tripod can do for ya. Aka. I have dozens and dozens of these photos. And I love everyone of them.

peace and sparkling cider
rrw





No comments:

Post a Comment