Tuesday, January 21, 2014

life's good.


Welcome to the post in which I talk about how good my life is. Yep. That's all I'm about to do so if you're hatin' on happiness right now, well...then...go watch The Fox and the Hound and just cry. Because that's all you can really do in that movie. Or you can stay here and revel in my life. Your choice is obvious, so just make sure to pop some popcorn and take a tissue box because when the words "when you're the best of friends" start being sung, you're going to need them.

Anyway. My life is great because I just ate two brown sugar cinnamon poptarts, which I got for free and are by far the best flavor of poptarts. I also woke up an hour late this morning but still managed to get a shower in and make it to class on time. that's right family. up, showered, and out in under 30 minutes. Plus I'm wearing poofy sleeves that I like to think make my muscles look "swoll." swole? swoul? i'm obviously not a man who goes to the gym. so...good news there! I ran into friends on campus, a cute boy said hi to me twice on separate occasions ok ok ok. i totally sat in the exact same spot where he walks but i mean that's alright and my phone battery lasted all day. I also got the most hilarious text from my little sister that totes made me lol right in the middle of my professor's long winded, jargon filled, intellectual rant about the weaknesses in the Progressivism ideas of reaching a perfect future and blah blah blah.

As a background, my sister is taking the same AP Literature course I took in high school from the same teacher I had. And I quoteth,

"Today in English Thackeray was asking all these questions about Our Mutual Friend and what the symbolism was for a character. I was the only one who knew all the answers every time because you had written them in book. I felt like Harry Potter using the Half Blood Prince's potion book."

I will grow up to be Professor Snape. Which is just one more reason to love my life.


oh hey sister. nice job on that jump.

love me some east millcreek.

peace and new socks
i submit that putting those on is one of the greatest feelings in the world
which, surprise surprise, was also part of my day today

rrw





1 comment:

  1. oh man that sunset picture is STUNNING! And I couldn't agree more about the socks. If we could give everyone in the world a pair of new sox even Somalia would have peace among its people. Seriously the best :)

    ReplyDelete