Thursday, February 21, 2013

sometimes...





you forget your address and have to message a roommate to ask what it is
and the conversation turns into an exchange of lotr puns
it's normal

the door is a lot heavier than you anticipate so it doesn't adequately open for you to squeeze past and you get stuck as the door closes on you
just picture like, a fat dog trying to get through a too small doggy-door
i'm the fat dog

the bottom of your chalupa disintegrates and all the insides end up outside

your coworker says you look "pinteresty"
aka hipster
aka i didn't shower today

jklolhags i definitely was flattered
furrealz

every older woman in your department compliments your sweater and you start to wonder if you look like a grandma
psh no. 
i look like a pin.

drinking out of water bottle is a lot harder than it should be
don't mind me professor
i just have water dripping off my face
continue to tell me about your stationary bike

you watch a video like this and just laugh
because secretly you're envious

envious of what?
i don't know.
just envious

i bet they would get stuck in doors too
{sympathy face}




peace and pillows
i seriously want a nap

rrw



ps. 
sometimes people run into the glass door right in front of my desk and i laugh and feel bad but really just think it's hilarious.

don't feel bad library boy.
sometimes it just happens.









4 comments:

  1. "I look like a pin" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just almost wet my pants in the Marb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel. Dear cousin. You should know I read your blog. I don't read many blogs these days (busy busy w/ 3 kids) so I can only make time for very few. VERY FEW. And they are limited to the ones I really, really enjoy. Yours is one. I like your writing, your style, your humor, your consistency. I never comment b/c I typically read from my phone and trying to leave a comment on a blog from a phone... well, it's like trying to change a blow-out diaper on a wiggly baby w/ one hand. (Trust me, don't do it.) Thanks word verifications. You make my blog commenting life so hard. I AM NOT A ROBOT!

    Anyway, I'm here. Reading. Enjoying. Smiling. Swearing I'm going to comment from my desktop one of these days and months and months and months later here I am, finally commenting.

    Keep up the writing, the photography, the blogging, the entertaining. YOU ARE AWESOME! I'm proud to be in your fam. Also, I LOVE the Kirk Weilers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, Wendy. This is the greatest thing. Thank you so much for taking any sort of time out of what I can't even comprehend is your busy schedule. Those compliments mean a lot, especially coming from you who I kind of consider the writer of the family. I love seeing your cute pictures on insta and fb. You are the awesome one. Thank you for not being a robot and thank you again for such an amazing compliment.

      The Kirk Weilers love ya back.

      Delete