Tuesday, March 19, 2013

today's tuesday


I only have a few things to say.

1. I think Tinder is morally repugnant.
2. There is such thing as a free lunch. Had one today. From Kneaders. What.
3. Invest in cool pants.




4. Get a Spotify account.
Then you can listen to cool songs like me.


5. Send an encouraging text to someone right now. No, like, RIGHT NOW.
8018646331
6. Who has a twitter account? Because it's seriously not very fun if you don't have friends on it.
6a. Get a twitter account so that twitter will be fun.
7. You can look forward to a better post next time. As soon as I remember my memory card.
So...who knows how long that will be.
But it's about my family and golf, so you know it's gonna be good.

#sneakpeak. Because yes, I just became one of those bloggers. no i don't know what those kind of bloggers are. i just said it because...i wanted to.







peace and paisley pants
rrw






ps. bethany, you totally win for the "white legs" analogy. and not because you were the only one to comment. but because i literally laughed out loud when i read it. so...icecream?



1 comment: