Tuesday, June 14, 2011

call me crazy

This summer has been very different from the last. One year ago I was looking over Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower, exploring an old castle in Assisi, Italy, touring the salt mines of Germany, hiking to the top of Yosemite valley, pondering at the majesty of the giant sequoias in Mariposa Grove, laughing with my friends on a road trip to the best place on earth...

This summer has been very different from the last. I have been in Provo, pondering the unanswerable questions of philosophy, going up the canyon, to the pool, attending concerts, trying to wrap my head around philosophy, taking trips to Salt Lake, seeing my friends off on their missions, going crazy over philosophy...

I'm going to be in Provo for the rest of the summer, clocking in daily at the McKay Building. Making some big bucks....(cough cough) Despite the fun that this future radiates, I decided to participate in a few activities that I never thought I would. Hopefully these things spice up the summer a little:

June 25th: Skydiving with Dad, Spencer, and Annie

July 9th: Hobbler Half Marathon (hopefully I won't have to hobble the whole way)

Some Saturday: Take a 3rd trip up Mt. Timpanogos

Who needs to travel the world to have fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment