Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer 2011

This summer I want to do things that will help me enjoy being in Provo working all day everyday. These things include activities that might not be as extravagant or foreign as previous summers or my friends summers, but they're still going to make this summer.

I want to finally get up on a wakeboard. You'd think after all the boating I've done I'd be able to do this but alas, tis not the case.
I want to go skydiving.
I want to run in a half marathon.
I want to hike Mt. Timpanogos again.
I want to survive getting my wisdom teeth out.
I want to bike to Utah Lake.
I want to have a fire up the canyon.
I want to go to the pool as often as possible.
I want to hike up to the next level up Bridal Veil Falls.
I want to take a road trip to St. George.
I want to take my friends to Logan.
I want to go road biking at least once.
I want to light one of those big fireworks that are usually illegal.
I want to go to Lagoon.
I want to get a henna tattoo.
I want to get razor scooters and scooter all around campus.
I want to go to the park to study as often as possible.
I want to sleep outside a few times.
I want to watch every episode of the Bachelorette.
I want to get a tan from my sandals.
I want to actually sleep on the dock at Hebgen.
I want to go to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (my first midnight premiere)
I want to go to outdoor movies.
I want to get outside of my comfort zone.

These are just a few. Given I've already done some of these, but that just means that I can be sure to check them off my list come August 29th.

Ugh...let's not think about that day.

1 comment:

  1. The Bachorlette is of the devil. But I'll try and help you conquer any others summers to dos.

    ReplyDelete