Thursday, August 8, 2013

this is happening


This morning I got an email.
In that email was a link.
That link showed me the following:



And now I have to go find an adapter. But seriously you guys. This is actually happening. You have less than a month to take me on that date you've always wanted to take me on or invite me over for dinner or give me that massage or take me out for sushi i've yet to try it or have me as your road trip buddy. You have less than a month to try to beat me at the Avalanche Racer at Seven Peaks Water Park. Less than a month to take a joy ride in Sneaky. Less than a month to have me over for a sleepover or go with me to the drive-in movies or hike with me to the top of Timpanogos.

Less than a month people. Contact me before it's too late and my schedule is too full with important things like naps and Stephen Colbert, because I'd love to fit you in.


peace and
....ok. there is no peace. i'm too dang excited.

rrw





6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      (yeah, that's me smiling like, super aggressively or something)

      Delete
  2. YYYayyy! So glad you are going, so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH! Thanks Lisa! I'm so excited/terrified/thrilled.

      Delete
  3. so exciting! and im totes jelly pants. ill definitely miss seeing you around the mckay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come with? I mean, why not right? Hahaha I'll be back in the Mckay in the winter. Will you be around or are you done by then?

      Delete