Tuesday, October 29, 2013

the black sea and me


I'm in Bulgaria. Just let that soak in a little. Or a lot. You choose the level of marinating you feel most comfortable with. I'm not here to dictate what you do. I'm just here to shamelessly brag about my life. Because shoot dang it's been unreal. Maybe I'll tell you all about my adventures sometime, because seriously, they deserve to be told.  But for now, I need to be sleeping. I'm catching hopefully a 5 am flight tomorrow back to Sofia to adventure around there. But I just needed to post something so that I could rub it in that I'm actually blogging from Bulgaria.

My life man.


Don't mind the hair. It's part of my look.




#sandalsarebetterthanshoes
yep. just made my blog a hashtag.
dealio.



jellyfish.
everywhere. 


obviously we need to work on having fun.



peace, bulgaria, and the black sea.
and viktor krum.

rrw





2 comments:

  1. Legit. Why are you so good at jumping pictures?!
    any obviously I love any good HP reference.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha well thanks. But you only saw the good ones. Not the dozens and dozens of...less flattering ones. Oh Martha. You're great.

      Delete