Wednesday, October 30, 2013

happy halloween


Well guys. The Black Plague hit. I've been keeping it at bay for a long time, but the last few days it came in full force. My little vitamin C tablets stood no chance against the soul-shaking cough that was to inhabit my physical form. So I'm taking a short break from the touring and sightseeing and adventuring to just sit in bed with a pillow behind my head.

I'm also trying to decide which of my little students was the carrier of this disease, because somehow that will make me feel better? Whatever. I love those kids. Leaving them is going to be extremely difficult. I especially realized this after our Halloween party last week. Oh I was proud to be a teacher of those little devils quite literally, as you will see that day.



These 3 year old boys are the bane of my existence.
And also one of my top reasons for going to school each day.





And these little girls make me feel like a celebrity.
Oh they're divas.
And I love them.

I needed a costume last minute (no literally. school started in 2 minutes and i needed a costume) so I raided the nearby closet and came out with a child's leopard shirt.
It cut off the circulation to my arms.
Still rocked it.
maybe.....


Ms. Rachel and Ms. Amanda
aka.
The coolest cat and princess Ukraine's ever seen.


It's fierce. I know.


And then Amanda and I decided we needed to have a small dance party with the girls. So obviously we had to do a congo line. This might be my favorite few moments ever captured on video. It's just so....my life right now. And I can't believe it.




Happy Halloween everyone.

peace and The Monster Mash

rrw





No comments:

Post a Comment