Saturday, March 26, 2011

Better Than the Last

I promise this post will be better than the last one.

Last semester my roommates and myself decided that we wanted to take advantage of the 6 temples that are within an hour of our apartment. Catherine and I have lived in Salt Lake our whole lives, and remarked at how astonishing it was that we hadn't tried to visit more of them before. Our roommates, who are not from Utah, were also astonished at the fact that there were 6 temples so close to each other. It IS pretty cool.

So. We embarked, in this order:

1. Provo

2. Salt Lake


3. Timpanogos


 

4. Jordan River


5. Oquirrh (this was today's temple)


Next up...
6. Draper


I'm so glad that I have such fun people to go with me on these excellent adventures. We've been able to experience different temples but feel the same comforting Spirit while at each. We've had fun spending time with each other. We've had fun with other friends who have come with us. We've made memories while serving. We've been blessed by the temple.

Please click here to learn more. This means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment