Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sweet Caroline...

Dun Dun Dahhh....

I know, I know, you get that all the time. But hey, might as well carry on the tradition. Happy Birthday little sister! Here we go, 15 things I love about you, coming right up... But first, let's listen to it just once.

  1. You used to have 12 tie-dye shirts and would wear them and only them
  2. You could created  LEGO creations (which were supposed to take days) in hours
  3. You are super talented and dedicated to what you do (saxophone, clarinet, piano, cross-country)
  4. You catch fish from our pond and dissect them
  5. You are very beautiful, even if you did go through awkward phase
  6. You had an awkward phase and I loved it
  7. You forgive me quickly when I'm not the best older sister
  8. You came into my room and stayed forever (sometimes I hated it, sometimes I only pretended to hate it)
  9. You read your scriptures and write in your journal every night
  10. You respond to my crazy facebook chat messages
  11. You have awesome dance moves
  12. You don't like me playing with your hair, but let me do it sometimes anyway
  13. You keep your room clean
  14. You tell me when my outfit looks weird
  15. You are my sister.

Happy Birthday CJ! I love and miss you.











1 comment:

  1. I love Caroline too! She is sooo cool!

    Favorite picture is at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete