Friday, June 21, 2013

4 Pics 1 Week: summa summa summa



-So...maybe the feather thing came and went like, 2 years ago. But who cares if the fad has faded? Imma gonna wear this feather every summer until I'm 86 and have no more hair to put it in. H8ers can h8. i'm into using the super slick MSN messenger lingo lately. I guess I can't let go of the golden years.

-If you can't read the words in that second picture I don't blame you. It says "horcruxes got soul." I saw this on the back of a PT Cruiser and immediately whipped my phone out, pulled up as close as I possible could to the vehicle, and took this photo because it made me laugh right in the middle of traffic and construction on University. Well done bumper sticker. Well done.

-Even with so many of my friends coming home from 2 year adventures, there are still a few around the globe. And I love hearing from them. A lot. now dont' you all start sending me too much fan mail now that you know my address. but i mean, if you must.

-Went to the rodeo with this cute girl and other fun people. She looks great in a child's size cowboy hat, no? It was freezing, which was probably spring saying one last goodbye. Well, we heard ya springy spring. See you in a year.

peace and SUMMER

rrw



This is another linkup with The Crowley Party. I figured I've already been doing this awhile, might as well be apart of a group. You know, strength in numbers and all that jazz. like when all the girls leave to go to the bathroom together. ummmm. ok.




5 comments:

  1. I love the feather! :) I say, rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! Most definitely will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the feather! I would! Also, the bumper sticker is gold!
    morrellfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still love the feathers!! Way cute!
    I always loved getting letters from my missionary friends! Such a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete