Friday, June 28, 2013

4 Pics 1 Week: strangers, si, and snowcones



-After going to one of the best Mexican restaurants I can ever remember eating at thanks to a Tracie-friend who is too good to me, I got a call to go mini golfing. With a kid I had briefly met once before. And all of his friends. I was told to start heading to a certain destination point to be picked up. As I ran down the street a car full of men honked at me, pulled over and I heard, "Rachel?! Quick, get in the car!" I jumped in, introduced myself, and proceeded to have one of the funniest mini golfing experiences to date. But...maybe I should go back and learn more about stranger danger. Whatever. That kid and I are best friends now so it's all good. #blacklightsmakeeveryonecool

-My friend is getting married tomorrow. I'm a bridesmaid. We joke about how we met freshman year because I was for sure crazy that night and she was going on a date with an RM and that was the coolest thing 18 year old me had ever heard of. And then we were roommies and sang to Anastasia together. And now she's getting married. 

-It's blasted hot everywhere. So I met up with some old friends and we decided to get snow cones. The things were huge. Ah, summer. I'd love you so much more if you didn't melt my skin on the way home from work. But, I guess that's what the pool is for, no?

-Duck Dynasty. Uncle Si. Go google this youtube video and laugh. I think Caroline and I have found our new favorite person and tv show i'm sorry say yes to the dress! i'll always love you. but you don't have an uncle si. I have a new goal in life: become a redneck.

peace and chicken-go-wraps

rrw





1 comment:

  1. Cousin, cousin, cousin. I have missed your blog. Here I am, the day before Reader dies, cleaning up and moving over to Bloglovin'. I want to be better at reading and writing blogs. I WANT TO!!! I MISS IT!

    You rock.

    ReplyDelete