Wednesday, June 26, 2013

excessive never looked so good


You know what I haven't posted about in awhile?

Glacier. And it's about time I do. Because I still have about 300 photos from that trip. Plus I still have Colorado pictures. Man...am I little excessive? My family would answer "Yes." I would answer "Stop talking and say cheese. Right now. The lighting is perfect." except for i don't really say that nonsense about lighting because i'm not official enough to.

Anyway, take a look at Two Medicine area. Because, like, dang. The lighting was perfect there. jklolhags





Aster Falls 
2.8 miles roundtrip
-bunny sightings a likely occurrence
-attempting to catch said bunny will result in only good things and won't be humiliating at all. give it a shot.


what's up Captain Kirk?
looking a little angelic.
#appropriate


#beibershortsforever
#andohwowrememberwhenihadbangs?


i spy with my little eye....Caroline.
yeah. couldn't think of something clever to put there. 
any suggestions?



coolest cairn i've ever seen.
and i've seen my fair share of cairns.
nbd.


Running Eagle Falls
wheelchair accessible.
which i think is about the coolest thing. because even though people might not be able to hike all over montana, they can still see such pretty things!
yeah! life's cool!



While I won't be in this ^^^ part of Montana next week, I'm still really looking forward to being in Big Sky Country. I mean...LOOK.

ok ok. i show this one all the time. but it's probably my favorite picture i've ever taken.


peace and german chocolate
shootdang i forgot how good that stuff is

rrw




1 comment: