Tuesday, June 25, 2013

oh hey tuesday


There's a lot I could potentially complain about today, and to be honest my fingers and brain are itching to just unload. But, from experience, I know that that really only creates more problems and makes me feel even worse. My attitude about it today is that you solve the problems that you can and then when it all becomes like a Sudoku puzzle (which I'm not very good at) you set it all down and think, "Hey, at least I'm not stuck in a cage of lions with raw Zebra meat strapped to my body, while having to do Sudoku."

I mean, that would just be really bad.

So today I'll give you a song that I'm kind of liking recently, an old picture of me being Taylor Swift and singing about my sadness and age 20 points if that made any sense to you, and call it quits. I was going to do this whole list of good things about today but that just seems like overkill right now.




Oh Tuesdays, why can't we just get along already? At least there's music.

peace and watermelon
ohmygosh that's some good fruit

rrw





No comments:

Post a Comment